Welcome to Spring to Life, a community interest company
Everyone wants to find success and fulfilment in life. Your past experiences sometimes hold you back and affect your relationships, but the good news is, everyone can discover their true value and capabilities. Emotional well-being underpins your ability to reach your full potential, and is also proven to enhance your physical health. No matter where you are on your journey, you can learn to make the changes you need.
Spring to Life:
- offers a variety of therapeutic services based on well-respected & proven approaches
- promotes emotional well-being for you and your relationships
- works with individuals, families and wider communities
- actively seeks to work with people who do not normally access private services, by collaborating with community-based organisations
- empowers individuals to choose healthy responses for themselves
As of 29th June 2017, SPRING TO LIFE phone number has changed!
For ALL inquiries, please call Felipe on 07856 27 70 28.
Services offered by Spring to Life are not designed for crisis situations. Sometimes when people are experiencing difficulties in their life they may have thoughts about harming themselves in some way, or even taking their own life. If you are currently experiencing suicidal thoughts or feeling as though you might be at risk of harming yourself or someone else please contact one of the following:
- Your GP or out of hours service
- NHS Direct on 111 (or 0845 46 47 in some areas)
- The Samaritans on 0121 666 6644 or 0845 909 090
- In an emergency dial 999 or Visit A & E
- Birmingham and Solihull NHS Mental Health Foundation Trust . 0121 301 0000 Unit 1, 50 Summer Hill Road , Birmingham, B1 3RB. http://www.bsmhft.nhs.uk